Hackers discovered a security flaw that allowed them to take over up to 50 million user accounts, a major breach for the social media giant.
Barclays is close to deploying the Salesforce customer relationship management software, starting its rollout in the Premier banking division.
Samsung has topped the NSW Fair Trading monthly Complaints Register for the third consecutive month.
Telstra has refunded 72,000 customers a total of $9.3 million after misleading customers in relation to its 'Premium Direct Billing' third-party billing service.
ARN provides a weekly wrap of the phishing scams, malware attacks and security breaches impacting organisations across Australia.
- NSW Govt unveils first cyber security strategy
- StorageCraft rolls out rebates and discounts in revamped partner program
- Google Cloud counts on channel to capture untapped markets
- Marc Benioff calls for “ethical and humane use of technology”
- Cisco aligns A/NZ partners to high-growth markets
- Why edge computing is the place to address a host of IoT security concerns
- Deloitte is on the acquisition hunt, and Google Cloud partners are next
- Gender pay gap transparency: How would Australia's tech titans fare?
- TechnologyOne wins 10-year SaaS deal with Cairns Regional Council
- Telstra and Ericsson deploy long range NB-IoT connections
- DXC Technology builds up Salesforce strength with System Partners buy
- Data breach cover-up costs Uber $148M
- HP marches on as Aussie PC market leader
- New tools from IBM and Google highlight trust issue in AI
Vendor also partners up with AWS via new Spark platform
Market requires less security products and more security
We profile readers of CIO, Computerworld, CSO, InfoWorld, ITworld and Network World
Sixty per cent of organisations classified as “digitally distraught”
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the high-flying industry leaders
Delivering customer solutions from the core to the edge
ARN Innovation Awards 2018: meet the top performing partners
Channel raises a glass as Champagne Reception opens ARN Innovation Awards 2018
Apple's inclusion of an electronic SIM or "digital" SIM in its iOS 12.1 beta, will allow users of its newest iPhones to switch virtually between ...
Cisco’s Webex services on the mend but outage shuts down meeting, videoconferencing services
High-speed-Ethernet demos from Arista, Cisco, Juniper, Intel, Huawei and others portend a strong, looming 400G Ethernet future.
This excerpt from the new book about IDG founder Patrick J. McGovern looks at how McGovern got his start and created a global publishing empire ...
Google's Project Treble promises to pave the way for faster Android upgrades — so what exactly is it? And how will it work?
The next big feature upgrade for Windows 10 will be here soon, so it's time to look at what's new – and why the pace ...
Unified endpoint management is getting a lot of buzz these days when it comes to how companies handle mobile (and even desktop) hardware. But it's ...
More secure keys protecting the directory name system (DNS) are ready to deploy, but for those using DNS servers that haven't been upgraded, it could ...
Turn your Android home screen into a powerful productivity hub with these exceptional, business-friendly widgets.