Demand for partner expertise is expected to heighten in the months ahead as businesses build out digital transformation blueprints across Australia and New Zealand, underpinned by increased investment in cloud, security, edge computing, artificial intelligence and machine learning, data management and 5G.
Data architecture translates business needs into data and system requirements and seeks to manage data and its flow through the enterprise.
Fujitsu has appointed former Dell Technologies Asia Pacific and Japan distribution strategy director Anna Soriano as its new channel sales and distribution manager across the Oceania region.
VMware Carbon Black has launched a PoP in a Sydney data centre approximately five months later than intended.
VMware is extending its core virtual networking product family in an effort to help companies build infrastructure that can stand up to today's challenges.
- Uniti buys Harbour ISP in $9.25M deal
- ASIC ‘concerned’ over ASX equity market outage
- Cisco gains container security with Banzai Cloud buy
- NEXION partners with Aryaka for connections around A/NZ and the globe
- AI testing picks up steam in A/NZ
- JetBrains releases desktop UI framework for Kotlin
- Aliva builds ransomware 'insurance' for QLD council using Rubrik
- CFOs make analytics and RPA top 2021 priorities
- EDGE 2020: 4 ways partners can maximise digitisation
- Applying agile in POCs for emerging technologies
- Stargate: A new way to think about databases
- Digital Health to switch out Oracle gateway for new API system
- Visual Studio Code 1.51 brings workbench improvements
- Container Exchange Services taps Magia Solutions for WA expansion
There isn’t one model for doing open source right, but generally the path to success will involve growing the overall market - even at the expense of control
Tech giant reports 5000 partner certifications within six months across Asia Pacific
How the WA-based consultancy is keeping a “long-term perspective”
Kivera set to launch during first quarter of 2021
Nextgen Distribution wines and dines ARN Hall of Fame inductees
Meet the ARN 30 Under 30 Tech Awards 2020 winners
ARN kicks off awards season in 2020 with Judges' Lunch
In pictures: Nextgen Leadership Forum and Summer Party 2020
The rise of remote work brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic has spurred faster adoption of employee monitoring software by companies who want to boost ...
The BlueField DPU architecture and DOCA SDK provide a strategic platform for expanding the company's reach.
Gartner unveils top predictions for IT organisations and users in 2021 and beyond
Spoiler alert! The honest answer is that you can’t mandate agility, but you can achieve it through consensus by focusing on the benefits
Filling a gap in their offerings, NVIDIA hopes to gain money and market share with Arm's extensive reach
Though Apple had said it would deliver the public beta of its upcoming OS in July, that month came and went without a release.
IT leaders are already starting to reap the rewards promised by AI and machine learning -- and a recent survey reveals half are considering greater ...
Keep the S Pen, leave the phone.
Microsoft and Windows 10 changed the world of PCs—and sometimes, the world changed Windows 10.