Ingram Micro has landed a distribution agreement with application delivery software provider Kemp Technologies.
Weblinc founder and former Cloud Sherpas Asia Pacific managing director Paul Mansfield has become the new CEO of Trimantium Growthops.
Telstra-owned software provider Ooyala has appointed Patricio Cummins to the role of vice president for Asia Pacific and Japan.
K2fly has been handed a CRM systems integration deal by electricity network operator Western Power.
Once more we have a monthly Windows/Office patch scorecard that needs a guidebook. Or two.
- Amazon.com off limits for Aussie buyers after GST changes
- NBN Co details ICT channel program
- MYOB scraps Reckon acquisition
- Kaspersky Lab’s legal bids to overturn US ban thrown out by court
- Panasonic flags fire hazard for some Toughbook models
- Nominations open for new-look ARN Innovation Awards
- Don’t believe the hype: We’re a long way from 5G
- Data#3 handed $1.7M to switch out WA Govt storage hardware
- Australia serves up over $2B in revenues for DXC Technology
- Court backs Optus after Telstra's "empires end" legal challenge
- Windows 10 Pro is a dead end for the enterprise, Gartner says
- Optus to stop selling Virgin Mobile services by mid-June
- Apple closes in on Samsung’s global smartphone lead
- PC demand bolsters HP earnings
For more than a decade, security specialists have collectively called for legislative reform. Now the time has arrived, Enosys is taking a lead role
Channel teams struggle to build partner enthusiasm and energy
In an industry dominated by M&A activity, joining at the hip appears more challenging that splitting at the side
Michelle Joosse outlines how Sydney-based provider has continued to prosper for more than 20 years
Google and Microsoft tackle triple value play at Synnex Alliance 2018
Changing names: the top company rebrands hitting the channel
Upcoming tech talent share insights at Emerging Leaders 2018
Dicker Data takes IoT to the channel through Aussie roadshow
Here's everything you need to know about Wi-Fi tethering.
As Google moves to change how its Chrome browser flags insecure websites, rival browsers may be forced to follow suit. Here's how other browsers currently ...
Google has fleshed out its plans to upend the way browsers warn users of insecure websites, spelling out gradual steps the company will take with ...
Our Android expert highlights the standout apps in the categories that matter most to busy professionals.
Learn how Facebook’s open standard for querying data can provide a better way to build APIs than REST and Swagger
The company has released an add-on for Chrome – dubbed 'Windows Defender Browser Protection' – that effectively gives up a major asset in its own ...
The German reinsurance giant has built an internal portal giving all employees access to a data lake, with the hope that enterprising employees will create ...
With at least two companies selling technology that can be used by law enforcement and government agencies to unlock iPhones, this would be a good ...
Tweaks to ISE, DNA Center can better track, secure internet of things devices